FEATURED WORK ISSUE 30
- Fiction: MONEY SHOT by Meghan Meredith Williams
- Fiction: Di Di by Lucy Zhang
- Poetry: Elegy for a Language that I did not Learn Fast Enough by Anastasios Mihalopoulos
- Poetry: One Season Closer to Quiet by Nancy Huxtable Mohr
- Creative Nonfiction: Recipe: That ’70s Casserole by Deborah Copperud
…and many others.
Blue Earth Review is looking for ambitious and exuberant works of short fiction, essay, memoir, poetry, and visual art that offer insight, complicate existing conversations, and enrich our understanding of what it means to be human in this increasingly diverse world.