FEATURED WORK ISSUE 31
- Poetry Contest Winner: Good morning, I am forgetting by Mary Lee
- Fiction Contest Winner: Silence and Fog by Shayla Frandsen
- Creative Nonfiction Contest Winner: Reliquary by Kory Wells
- Poetry: self-portrait as a boy languaging through fragmental spaces by Sodïq Oyèkànmí
- Creative Nonfiction: Passage by Brad Snyder
- Cover Artwork: Back Alley by M E Fuller
…and many others.
Blue Earth Review is looking for ambitious and exuberant works of short fiction, essay, memoir, poetry, and visual art that offer insight, complicate existing conversations, and enrich our understanding of what it means to be human in this increasingly diverse world.